1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Flash Opinion! The Starnet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Felonious, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Honestly, I think the only way to effectively make this system work is to truss up mercenaries to look less scummy than mercenaries. You could make a force that's trained in police protocol, and hires itself out to enforce the laws already in place on colonies. I think it'd be a pretty cool system, honestly, but factions not bent on galactic domination have a tendency to stagnate, apparently.

2. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

I've been trying to build up SSS (AKA the faction that doesn't really do anything and isn't even really a faction) as a sort of low-key secret spacepolice but that kinda thing takes time, and I think to do the whole spacecops thing you'd have to have a faction that operates on the downlow to get around larger factions going 'we don't need no damn dirty spacecops'.

3. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

we dont need no damn dirty spacecops

4. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

5. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

then there's only one man who can help

[​IMG]