1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Rusted Sabre Travelers Inn/Bar

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jonathan, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~The Rusted Sabre Travelers Inn ~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Hello to all the space faring men and woman of all types of places and planets, Of all professions from piracy or scholar, Welcome to the Rusted Sabre Inn. From the need to have a place to stay from a long time of traveling, or because your being chased, the Rusted Sabre Inn is a place of peace, and no theft or fight happens there, on account of I, Miss Maria Deadshots watch. We offer a bit of things that no other bar offers! Drinks from all types of planets, all types of years.

We are situated on Alpha Earneck 447 IV B, Desert Planet. 79,76 . Can't wait to see you there!

We would give a list of the drinks and foods we serve, but they are so massively long that you will just have to visit and see! The drinks range in rarity from the most common to the most rare drinks you've ever seen! Earth wines dating back to years unremembered by even the humans, to Floran rock hard ales that will pass you out on your first sip! Our food ranges from delicacies such as Floran Sweet Bacon, marinated to perfection with a side of vegetables of your choice, cooked or raw. Imported steak from Maple Hills, or the area of your choice, Tendered to the point of falling off the bone, cooked as rare as alive, to as well done as the desert planet itself! We offer it all here!

Want to apply for a membership to the Rusted Sabre? Becoming a member requires renewal by visiting the bar often, and offers you these benefits:

Rooms being free with the order of drinks for a certain day.
    Access to Free Drinks Day, announced over the radio at certain times.
    Drinks greatly decreased in price.
    Assess to the private rooms when needed.
    Many more things including the friendship of Miss Maria Deadshot.

To apply, just come to the bar and ask! If you have bought a drink, she will put you on the list with a small amount of pixels required at signup.

I can't wait to see all of the new customers there. Ill be waiting, to give the best service at one of the best bars at the galaxy. The decor may be a bit rusty, but its the drinks, the food, and the people that people come to see.

Have a great day!

~Miss Maria Deadshot​

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~The Rusted Sabre Travelers Inn ~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

2. Sen

Sen Guest

is perfect protector omniseeall and cannot be stopped

not

floran bet it 10 minute until someone go and start fight there or steal something there

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Its a decent place. The facility is somewhat lacking but compensates with its interesting inhabitants and visitors.

4. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

(( Why is this in politics? Does the bar wish to wage war on universal drink price gouging? ))

5. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

((I thought i posted this in the General Forums 0_o... I could of sworn...))

6. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

((Moved to StarNet General))

7. Crossed Swords

Crossed Swords New Member

May pay a visit.. Hope it's good. Does it include fire?

-Varkun

8. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Observation: The place was more rusted than me. Suggestion: Organics are advised to cover their skin so that they do not contract tetanus. Blunt: I am not very fond of this place, as it seems dull and has nothing that makes it the least bit attractive or alluring. Disappointment: Even from a distance it was very off putting to me, as I felt I might succumb to a trap of some kind upon entry.

-Raoul

9. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Yes, its a broken down ol'd building from a destroyed old city that use to reside there. Its a bit rusty, and a bit pretentious, But I promise you, what we lack in decor, is made up for with people, food, and drinks.

((This bar most likely wont be open again with me serving for about two days, on account my starbounds confuzzled. Feel free to hang out there if anyone wish's anyway!))

10. Animator

Animator New Member

((A bit of a bump, but just as a heads up to the creators of the place: The location you chose has meteor showers, of the bad kind.))

11. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Really now?, Wasn't quite my style, almost getting hit by those Meteors, Ya'know

It hurts.
    It really does.

-Kex Featherbeak

12. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Should dodge flaming rockssss next timess.

<~Witherbane

13. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Yeah, ill try to dodge a barrage of Meteors, good idea, Thanks for the opinion

-Kex Featherbeak

14. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

is too rusts and warm meatwine
    eurgh

-Featherleaf

15. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((idk if this is gonna be a thing, but meteors arent realy something you can see and be like "oh shoot ill just step out of the way'. They're fast as hell IRL (lol that rhymes) and when they hit, they make some pretty significant explosions, traveling at speeds around 60, 000 mph. The one in Chelyabinsk was around 60,000 to 69,000 mph and with the kinetic energy of 500 kilotons of TNT. It was roughly 20m in diameter. So, a lot of little ones, say 1 meter in diameter falling like rain, would be quite dangerous, and basically kill everyone and everything. So, either we pretend there arent really meteors, we ignore the laws of physics, or we evacuate the hell outta there.

Sorry, I tend to be really anal about physics and stuff. Dont hate me...

Works cited: Wikipedia ))

16. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

But what about pebble-sized meteors? Those are much more common.))

17. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

(( It seemingly was more of a...Rock sized meteor, that hurts, a lot, Don't worry, if you want Logic, ill comply. ))

18. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((Depends on the owners preference I'd say. If he is cool with there being meteors bombarding his planet like artillery shells, or wants the meteors to be nonexistent ICly, or wants to rebel against the tyrannical laws of Physics, that's his call. It's your call too, you could say a meteor shower never hit you in the first place, or you could play along and be injured with meteorite shrapnel in your LEG. This is RP, there's plenty of wiggle room.

That was for you Narfball))

19. -Luke-
    It's probably a bad sign that you're calling your own bar
    This shows a generous lack of self-esteem. Plus: the alleged meteor showers. I suggest that perhaps you should just close down, or at least move. I mean, I love the thrill that comes with eating at a bar where you risk getting killed by a meteor - Look(ed) at Underpass - but 90% of the universe is composed of sissies who wouldn't know the thrill of danger if it stabbed them. You said earlier in the post that nobody would get hurt on your watch. How can you ensure that?

20. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( thx ))