1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Need some doctor

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Toadkid1234, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

YO

So WrongEndOfTheRainbow and I met ICly and his character got super sick and is basically almost dead. Tried calling for a doctor IG but no one responded and many sads were had. I need a doctor or group of doctors who I can coordinate with to get this rolling, as my character is NOT an MD.

Message me if you wanna do dis.

2. Animator

Animator New Member

You're roleplaying a group oh Hylotl scientists. You could get an NPC to just fix him up, unless the situation is unrelated to them. If things get very sour, I suggest hitting up the ICR and it's members.

If all else fails, put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up.

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

This is often my last resort.

4. The Grand Mugwump

I saw your radio messages, but I was busy dealing with the endless parade of bird stuff on LM, was tired, and had promises of things other than Starbound to look forward to.

I have a doctor, but her hospital is filled with plagued NPC people. It would have to be done somewhere else if such can be arranged IC'ly.

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Apparently this dude drank 420 proof alcohol and it nuked his liver. My guy and his team are mostly engineers and researchers, any doctors are trained only in Hylotl anatomy, so my ppl couldn't help.

I'll check out the ICR I guess.

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Situation is resolved.

7. Emonics

Emonics New Member

If such a situation happens again, please contact me via Inbox. I have access to two profession Hylotl doctors with proper equipment.