1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Agaran pods?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TheAlmightyNT, Jun 18, 2014.

1. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

Ok. I am officially freaked out. I have in my possession (even though I am NOT particulary excited about it) a rather strange agaran pod I found, while on an expedition on Sector Gamma. The thing is... An Apex is trapped inside. I don't know what the hell's going on! Can someone please enlighten me on the subject? I am rather... curious as to what exactly that thing is. Thank you.

~Lenro Misra

2. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Aggarans are rather, dumb in their ways, and like to pod things. They reproduce by podding Florans, and turning them into them. Thing is, an unlucky Apex decided to be their next possible buddy. But that just doesn't work. Hope this helps sir.

Mayor-

3. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

That would explain a lot. I kinda think the Apex is... alive, for some reason. Should I just evaporate the damn thing, or abandon it somewhere?

~Lenro

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Burn it now, take a sanitation shower, and get yourself tested for death spores.

5. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

Gotcha.

~Lenro

6. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"This. Can't stress enough how important it is that you do this."

-Aedan

7. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

We found a similar situation near Stark, however above the Apex pod is an enormous pod unlike any I've seen before. A lab to analyze the specimen is under development. Hopefully we can reach a better understanding of these things. If anyone is interested in analysis or contributing to development notify me or Alice Matthews.

-Ray Beluga

#7 Toadkid1234, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
  8. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Don't you think tampering with the thing is dangerous?

<~Edna

9. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

We are professional engineers and scientists. We recognize the potential dangers of something like this, and will not be performing any invasive procedures upon the specimen. All our analysis will be performed with electromagnetic sensors to detect any life signs, chemical composition, etc.

Furthermore, a foolish Floran poked the pod multiple times, evoking groaning sounds. We will do nothing as invasive as this, and all precautions will be taken. As research progresses we may perform more invasive procedures should the specimen be benign in nature.

10. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

((As Enolie))

Agaran pods with Apexes in it are experiments of a hybrid Apex. Some crazy scientist were experimenting that in Big ape domain when I used to live there.
    I guess the pod was abandoned..?

-Doctor Enolie

11. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

This showed no signs of Apex influence other than the Apex pod below the large pod. No labs or facilities were nearby. You seem to be able to offer some insight to this, if you are able to contribute to our research and analysis we would appreciate it greatly.

12. Darkwhip

((As Enolie))
    Well I guess I can share my view over it, but I would need to see it for real.

-Doctor Enolie

13. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

The lab is under construction as we speak. I will inform you when the facility is online.

14. Darkwhip

((As Enolie))

I would be glad to help in my free time

-Doctor Enolie