1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

So, about Agarans.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by OminousMushroom, Jun 3, 2014.

1. The Grand Mugwump

The purpose of my posting is to prevent the deaths of those who may be swayed to actually approach Agarans due to your words.

2. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I feel like we need a bingo card for this thread. Stab, burn, eat, stew...
    Like, maybe 3x4.
    Center is a free space, obviously.
    -Corvus

3. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"I would state my own opinion on the matter, but Twitch has already stated pretty much everything I'd have to say. Agarans are extremely dangerous and shouldn't be approached by anyone, unless you are sporting an airtight suit and a high-powered flamethrower. In my experience, I've only ever seen them as problematic to everyone who isn't already infected by the agaran spore. If you could see what the spore has done to these people, you would think the same. It is an absolutely horrible way to die..."

-Aedan

4. TheHitter

TheHitter New Member

I've been reading this thread for quite some time now, and all I have to say is this: you all are hypocrites! "SOME of these guys are mean. Let's kill literally all of them!" Come on now! You let an entire race of carnivorous, cannibalistic, extremely hostile plant people in your villages and towns and you're all, "Oh, whatever." But heaven forbid a mostly docile race of mushroom people, and may the misconception of every mushroom being poisonous be cleared by the way, defend themselves. I have lived amongst these people for a good chunk of my life, and they are honorable, if not the brightest, people.

-Yrs truly,
    Lukingram the adventurer

5. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Sounds like the spores got to that one. Now they are even making people delusional. Will the horrors of the agarans ever cease?

For the record I dont much like florans either.

6. TheHitter

TheHitter New Member

Trust me, when you fight alongside these brave people, you know that they think a lot like we do. Well, not like you guys, they aren't hungry for blood like you, but they think, nonetheless.

-Yrs truly,
    Lukingram

7. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

So brave and noble they attempted to destroy our colony and murder all of us.

8. Solour

Solour a dad

Got near a few, Luckily my filters took care of any spores. Have you SEEN those giant egg whatevers?

9. TheHitter

TheHitter New Member

In all honesty, you must have provoked it in some way seeing how they've never shown any aggression towards me, a random outsider. Has your colony tainted the environment in any way? That would make me mad.

-Yrs truly,
    Lukingram

10. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

You won't get through to them. They're too busy being emotional over the loss of life and home. I know the feeling, I was there too once. But everything happens for a reason, even bloodshed. Obviously the agarans were provoked somehow and in some way, but they do not wish to find out how to prevent it from happening again.

"If you do not learn from history, you are bound to repeat it." An ancient human quote. Don't know who said it, but the logic is sound.

11. Farcry11

Farcry11 Guest

Indeed you are right. It is imperative that we learn from history, so that atrocities such as the colony attack may never be perpetrated again.

The very existence of these foul creatures is a danger to all the civilized folk of this galaxy and beyond. It's them, or us, and it is my honest and noble opinion that our continued existence is more important than theirs. They occupy and pollute lands that are ripe for occupation and colonization by superior races such as humans and Glitch, and have a tendency to gruesomely murder prospective settlers- either via sporeification or other means. To imagine that we can simply "ignore them to reduce the threat" is childish.

We must take what is ours, and wipe out this pathetic race entirely- for the sake of all the civilized beings in this galaxy, and beyond.

-Ser Hunt

12. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Gonna head to earth and reason with the tentacles next? Give me a break, everything happens for a reason. That is the biggest cop out excuse, used by people who can't make sense of shit when it goes down. It's only true, because its vague, no duh everything is cause and effect.

Everything doesn't happen for a good reason. But lets be real here, you dont care, not really. They have been burning old people and children killed by agarans on my planet, and you are sitting here telling us, its all our fault.

You people are seriously the scum of the universe.

13. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

At this point I ain't even surprised.

Disappointed? Yeah. But not surprised.

14. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

I would actually have liked to get my hands on a sample, if only to possibly determine a source to eliminate. Because nobody deserves that. Not even the "scum of the universe".

15. Narfball

Narfball narfball

You're a joke at this point. A specist, ignorant joke. Literally, you're one of the people who comes off as someone who'll get lynched with your attitude. May whatever god you believe in save you from the terrible fate you're provoking.

(Cough USCM is gonna shit down your throat for making Earth a point cough)

-R.D​

16. Sen

Sen Guest

(Calmguard)

The Agaran are weapons of mass destruction, their deceptive appearance as people just another mechanism to inflict greater casualty.

17. TheHitter

TheHitter New Member

You could just NOT colonize on planets the Agarans have already colonized? That could have prevented a lot of things from happening. If you're so afraid of the Agarans, why have an entire colony next to an Agaran colony?

-Yrs truly,
    Lukingram

18. Farcry11

Farcry11 Guest

I do not fear these vermin. They are merely a pest to be exterminated, a hideous pox upon this universe. A pox we must cure. I once again call upon the military forces of this galaxy to unite, descend upon these vile creatures wherever they may be found, and destroy them. This disgusting species must be wiped clean from our world, sooner rather than later.

-Ser Hunt

19. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Agaran = Yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum. Is all that Agaran is, YUM!... Why not get fork? Kill with fork! #Yum #Yummy #Fork #ForkYum
    - Big-Mech

20. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

You are aware how large planets are, correct?