1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The MuckTooth Swarm

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by DirtyGoblin, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

Isn't petal technically a teen mom.

2. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Petal is technically a NURD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Heavily technically

Indeed, you know you wanna make a Petaling

4. Trite

Trite New Member

I like to think spinestalker is wannabe traptooth junior but less smart

He probably survived by gutting florans in creative ways like popdad did :^) then eating the remains cause hes gross like dat. He probably doesn't think hes violent at all, he just knows you gotta TAKE OUT A LOT OF THE MEAT AND MUSCLE to get to the spine. He just wants to talk to them. Shhh.

So he has great butcher abilities but he doesnt use them for anything remotely useful. One day he'll be a great psycho.

5. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Still need more Petalings, only have 2 so far. up to maybe 5-8 wanted.

6. She's going to have one hell of a time...

Sporefoot
    Sporefoot is Mucklurk's-fungus infested child to a huge extent. There are mushrooms all over his body, including a large one where his flower should be. As a result, he's insane, yet remotely intelliget. He has random episodes where he gets very angry and damages his surroundings, including any living things. This is how he survives; everyone was scared of the fungus-infested, sharp-clawed menace. If he injures you, there's a chance you could get infected with the fungus as well. The effects are all but pleasant.

Sound good?

7. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Let me have ma' child syntia and I'm in.
    (Before you ask how she survived: Found a flashlight and used it as a weapon agaist the other murcky florans)

8. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Survival isn't a huge deal with the Petalings as they are being raised separate as mentioned. I'm not to sure about "Doing the time warp again" but an actual child who behaves much like Synthia works sounds neat.
    She will temper his temper in time. Also, don't have to worry about how the petalings survive, they are being kept separate and actually raised.

9. Oh. Yeah.
    Yeah, that was just extra information. I totally knew that.
    Okay, then. All I need is the coords to Tetanus and I can begin. Yey.
    PM them to me. Or DirtyGoblin can.

10. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Sidenote..Muck is gonan try to get Petal do most the raisin' on hers. He just wants to keep the "decent" ones with the sewer crew. The ones with Petal's naivete, or bleeding heart goodness, are getting pushed topside XD

11. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Abelschrimen actually dropped his flashlight down there after being bit in the throat and leg fractured, so that backstory can line up with mine and on the flashlight can be the symbol MFF! (Abel's old group.)
    ( Only if you want to, though. )

12. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

ok.

13. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

Aight guys, realtalk.
    Posting this because you guys have to be aware that I am also authority in this plotline.
    Me and @DirtyGoblin have discussed this over, for the Traptooth line.
    It's been decided, and here's important things to note:
    • You guys came out of the sewers. We aim these Mucklings to be the "savages". They have spent the last few weeks of their lives surviving by their own traits and surviving on cannibalising their siblings or other muck.
    • Since some of you have been known to powergame/godmod , we will be monitoring ALL the Mucklings (with @Malachar for the Petaldancer line) for any powergaming. There will be a three strikes, you're out thing. Enough scolds from powergaming, and you will be voided of ever being a Muckling.
    • For future Mucklings, you must choose between either being from the Traptooth line or the Petaldancer line. ALL Mucklings must be approved by all 3 of us, @TD. , @DirtyGoblin and @Malachar .
    Thanks! We need to keep this organized, y'all!

14. Well, then. I posted my Muckling's info up there. DirtyGoblin and Malachar seemed to approve, but you never did. So, approved?

15. Kai

16. Trite

Trite New Member

@TD. Is spinestalker a baddie y/n

17. Kai

no he cute
    smooch

18. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

I am just confirming to be approved for my character Muckface will be a Petal/Murck spawn.

19. Kai

can you elaborate muckface more? his personality, and all that?

20. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

............. *flop*