1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hark, the Flightless, I seek aid.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Orenten, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

<<<Loading message...>>>
    <<<Translation from Traditional Avian to English>>>
    <<<Complete, opening...>>>

To the dark abyss with this machine I'm forced to use, but I'm left with no other choice. My name is Cetl, I hail from Yilla, the planet known as Kipper Omega III 3491. I have, for all my life, willed to be something more than a devoted follower. I wished to soar as high as my following could carry me in the ways of a Acolyte. I did just so, earning standings that I could only be modest and humble to accept.
    Yet, something happened upon a trip to Avos.
    Shortly after I arrived and spoke to some comrades and fellow birdmen, for while I stand as a high ranked warrior, I do not see myself too high and mighty to not speak to my kin- I was told to be sent to a frozen ocean world to search for a temple that SHOULD have been at my feet when I came down, only to find a frozen world waiting for me.
    I lived on that planet for weeks, making my own home, forging for my own food, and have lived fine and well. I believed a dispatch would come for me, for they certainly KNEW where they put me down, but now they refuse to even answer my calls to Avos.
    I will to speak to a Priest, I beg dearly. I do not know what I did to anger them, I fear they see me as some grounded and shun me.
    And if any of the Priests see this that knew what happened, hark!
    I have done no wrong, I have not nested any of the StarGazer's daughters like some suggest! I have done no wrong, always living my life for the better of Avos! Tell me, what have I done wrong so I can do right!

Please, message me flightless, I long to speak to my kin again, I wish not to be ignored much more.
    I don't know if I still hold my rank, so I'm just me name now, no title...

-Cetl

2. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

LOL U DESERVE IT
    LEARN 2 BE GROUNDED
    LEARN 2 NOT BE STUPID
    GROUNDED IS LIKE
    AWESOME DUDE
    KLUEX IS FAKE
    QUIT BELIEVING IN FAKE STUFF
    U DESERVE TO BE STRANDED ON AN ICE COLD PLANET

grounded 4 lyfe
    --harrierisagod357

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

We are all bound to the flaws that come with mortality. There are any number of answers for your current pridicament. It may be at the whims of those who wish to see you fall, it may be a test of fate, or it may be misfortune as a temple lies buried beneath the snow and ice. I cannot be certain of anything further, so I do not feel as though I should comment on this.

Many serve and serve faithfully all their lives that moment where they stand before the mighty Arbiter at the gateway to the aether, proud of their accomplishments in his name. But was it his will to serve as other dictated, or had he wanted something more? Some seek to find their own callings when those who are stationed above them fail to grasp the greater plan. Seize the day, do not wait.

-Omen

4. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

bullshit

grounded 4 lyfe
    --harrierisagodlol357

5. Tallen

Tallen New Member

How dare you? Nobody deserves such a fate. You are an embarrassment to us Grounded.

-Glauen.

6. Optimism

Optimism Guest

Kin, I am certain this was a mistake. When I am able, unless another takes the honor, I will gladly aid you, warrior.

The Grounded are all embarrassments, and distinction between the weight of their folly is petty.

-Turavis-

7. Raideck

Raideck Member

Be careful mate, not all grounded are honorable.
    -Raideck

8. Orenten

Orenten New Member

I am in contact with one that follows the path that may be able to see where my folly was... But, if you can aid me in the such as contacting Avos or maybe a Stargazer, I wish to find the one that left me to die on that frozen marble, and I want to know-
    Why?
    Thank you, I will personally message you my contact from this... P.D.A, as people call them...

-Cetl

9. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ While I tend to not dabble in the affairs of the Avian except for my amusement. However let me ask you this if it was a "Grounded" that relieves you of your situation, would one reevaluation ones position in life?

10. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

What was once lost can be found again, I personally would be overjoyed if a grounded were break from it's foolish ways and seek atonement. -Skarti

11. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

i aint disgraceful
    i just speak the truth
    lol

grounded 4 lyfe
    -harrierisagodlol357

12. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

Logged in as SweetKrystal

Are you stuck on that planet ? If yes, I will try my best to get you out of there, if you wish.
    As a Flightless I would feel guilty if I don't try to help you.

Sincerely yours,
    Krystal