1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Vigil's Jester! Come, Children of the Vigil!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aradin Stanguit, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

*A video log has been posted by a user named Jester*

*On the screen, an avian with a red beak in wooden clothing appears. His face is covered, and any thing that could hint to feathers or flesh is covered by the dark black wooden clothing. The joints seem to have been made of cloth, as well as a hood which covers his face. He cackles raspily before saying something*
    Why hello there! Hahahah!
    *It appears that he is in a jail cell*
    The Vigil's Jester wishes to say hello! Hahah...The lord's wishes and blessings upon you all...Ah, hrmm...Want to hear a joke? *He begins to speak in some odd avian language.* Shen babalg mel push.... His brother's sister! Ahahaha! Yes hrmm...The vigil blesses me with the deliverance of laugther to you all...Ah, right. The Vigil's Jester wishes to speak with the children of the vigil, as were you all! Go on! The Vigil's Jester loves to hear from new children of the Vigil! Kekekeke...

*The screen is left running for a few moments, the avian looking at the screen ...But eventually turns it off and seems to have uploaded the video.*

#1 Aradin Stanguit, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  2. OminousMushroom

OminousMushroom New Member

Who the fuck gave this guy a video recorder.

He might infect others with his insanity.

-0rion

3. Aradin Stanguit

*A video is response is posted by Jester*

Haha! No, not insane my friend! The Vigil's Jester is very of the wits as you would say, merely in the ever loving embrace of the Vigil! Ahah, but the answer, child of the Vigil, is that I found this! Yes, hahaha! It is an odd tool, but it helps me communicate the Vigil's voice through the Vigil's Jesters jokes! Sha'ma al jeturshe!

*The response ends like the previous video, the camera feed sitting on him for a few moments before he turns it off.*

4. Raideck

Raideck Member

Yarrrrrharr that be a good joke mate.
    *attached is a picture of Raideck smiling with a thumbs up((Aka Blue avian pirate))*
    -Raideck

5. Aradin Stanguit

*A video is response is posted by Jester*
    *He seems to no longer be in a cell*
    Ahhh! Ahahah, thank you, Jester's friend! Wonderous indeed! Oh the Vigil's Jester loves to bring the laughter to all the denizens under the Vigil's gaze...Ah, if only all could see it!
    *The response ends like the previous video, the camera feed sitting on him for a few moments before he turns it off.*

6. OminousMushroom

*The message is a jarbled message of mashed keys.*

dasgdowsqqapiaefwj[ko'afwjo[afsj[oaf['oawf[j'oafa[uo0af0uaf0wafw0-[awf[o0awf[o0awfa[0waw[0pawfawf0pq3o[jru1q5151rn2lk5r1223jho[ro[fqafd[0quofdqaf0[-uq-0[oqq-0wqf0[-qw0-[qfqu0=[f8q0=[qfo0ufoj13ofjh1nfo[1jh1o23[r1hjro1[r1hjo1[32wqoq[

-??? (Starship ASE:01491:001B)

((Jester would likely know who it is. Hint hint, Vigiiiiil.))

7. Dimmie

Dimmie New Member

A glossy and incandescent and rather overweight Floran whose too damn bright is on a video message sent in response. In her hands is a cup of coffee as she stares at the screen. Playing in the background is the Jester's previous videos playing in unison, the Floran remains with a deadpan expression. No malice, no anger, no joy and no emotion. Leaning forward she says in a quiet voice.

"Floran isss not amused. Floran expectsss funnier jokesss next time."

Blatantly mimicking and mocking the Jester's approach, she leaves the camera on, sipping at a cup of coffee as she waits for a while, before turning off the feed. Rude just for the sake of rudeness.

8. Optimism

Optimism Guest

I will admit I chuckled in spite of my current injury. I appreciate that.

Do you acknowledge the Winged Arbiter, friend?

-Turavis-

9. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ First a mysterious calls of "hellos" transmissions resulting in mass hysteria. Now a lunatic wanting to tell jokes from incarceration. Perhaps these frontier sectors have more problems then the more civilized sectors. Honestly I am surprised no thick headed, war mongering, gun wielding, back water individual hasn't started hunting this lunatic down.

10. Raideck

Raideck Member

Why would they mate? He tells good jokes yar.
    -Raideck

11. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ Simple my thick headed friend. Some times you need to put a mad dog down.

12. Aradin Stanguit

*A video response is posted by Jester.*
    *Jester's shoulder appears to be wrapped in a bandage. The covering of cloth that was on his shoulder seems to have been removed. Some skin is shown from the way the bandage has been applied. His skin looks to be covered in horribly grotesque burn scars, and he has no feathers to be seen on his shoulder.*
    Ahahah! The Vigil's Jester is so glad he has amused the masses! Oh, the wigned arbiter you say? No no, the Vigil's Jester is unaware of such a thing! And my dear friend! Ahahah! It is good to see you as well! Anyways, here is a joke in Jester's anscestral tounge! Jamabe kala shen jeba....But the Jester said, it was a dog! Ahahaha! Oh, merry days upon you all!
    *The figure lets the camera sit, as he stares into it for a good seven minutes, before turning it off.*

13. Raideck

Raideck Member

Yarrrrr that be a good joke too mate.
    -Raideck

14. OminousMushroom

*The message continues to look like hands here mooshed on the keyboard.*

iea'l'aFWrf'afkpkpekp]=02350okwet4[-0iwsteterp[kl't35o-]2532536-wt43]o-3-ioqt-oi-o9tot

*then a small improvement!*
    vhivhiiigiiiiiiilkk
    vhiiiiigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil
    vggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigil

-??? (Starship ASE:01491:001B)

15. Aradin Stanguit

*A video response is posted by Jester*
    Quite! Ahahah! Oh! The Jester has a pirate joke as well! And he knows how to speak it in the tougne of others! Ahah! Ahem...
    Why do young pirates always fail when saying the alphabet in kindergarten? Because their fathers insist that there are seven Cs! Ahhaha! Oh, not the best, relative to the topic! Kekekeke! Oh my friend, yes! Ahaha! My dear friend, the Vigil's Jester says hello!
    *Again, Jester lets it sit for two minutes before stopping the recording.*

16. Raideck

Raideck Member

*A video response is posted of Raideck rolling around a small room laughing loudly* Great joke mate!
    *he continues to laugh until the video cuts out*

17. Aradin Stanguit

Ahah! The Vigil's Jester is delighted to know the laughter and joy spreads beyond his current reach! Hahaha! Oh, wonderous! The Vigil's Jester has many jokes, many many many...Ahahahahahahahahaha....Care to tell some of your own? The jester would love to hear!
    *Jester looks directly at the camera for the next ten minutes, then turns it off.*

18. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

May we have a funny joke? About an Apex cat-burglar, maybe?

19. Aradin Stanguit

Ahah! The Vigil's Jester surely would, but if he tells them all, the laughter would die! Bring your own, tell share in merry laughter! Ahaha!
    *Jester stands and does a bit of a jig, before turning the camera off.*

20. Raideck

Raideck Member

*A video response is posted, Raideck stares off into the distance; past the camera for a good five minutes. He seems to be thinking*
    What do call it when Florans mate? Tossing the salad.
    *Raideck laughs for a minute until the camera cuts off*